- Lighting the lamp of yoga
- Guru Dakshina
- Āsana sādhanā - igniting one's practice
- Bellur - A magical pilgrimage
- Undersanding stress and the role of yoga
- Yoga transcends corporate frontiers
- How to transform a loss making unit into a profitable one - the role of yoga
- Yoga at the Registrar General of India's office
- Teaching yoga to a corporate giant
- Yoga at workplace
- New Release: Guruji BKS Iyengar and His Institute in the 70s
- How old is too old to start yoga?
- Can yoga cure disease?
- Yoga: the art of living and dying
- Keep doing asanas or you’ll die.
- Lessons in life form the pandemic
- Guruji’s quotes on health and disease
- Guruji’s quotes on teaching therapeutic yoga
- Practice during the pandemic
- Practice during the pandemic - experiences recounted
- Yoga during the time of the pandemic and the digital world
- Personal practice is a must
- The state of flow in an asana
- What is old? Is age just a number?
- Review: study of the yoga sutras of Patanjali - Vibhuti and Kaivalya Pada