Dr. B.K.S. Iyengar
Sri B.K. Cheluvarajan
Sri. B. Raghu
Sri. T. Narasimhan
Sri. B.R. Kannan
Dr. Savita Raghu
Sri. K.R. Muralidhara
Sri. Raghavendra Shenoy
Sri. R. Madhava
The proposals fall into the main areas of Education, Social, Health
1. The setting up of Primary and Higher-Primary schools, at Bellur
Village as well as other backward areas in the country.
2. To up-grade the already existing village schools to a higher
3. Set up technical and education institutions for imparting job
orientated courses and vocational training, that is applicable and
will uplift the rural youth and improve their employment prospects.
4. To support and provide adult education centres in rural areas.
5. Setting up of libraries and reading rooms in villages.
1. To improve living standards at the village level, especially
with education in the problem areas of alcohol and tobacco consumption.
2. Provide clean drinking water facilities and improve the sanitary
& drainage conditions at villages, thereby improving the general
3. Educate and create awareness among rural peoples about the latest
developments in the fields of agriculture and allied areas and to
support their actual implementation.
1. To create awareness among rural people of the importance of individual
as well as public health care.
2. To establish primary health care centres at villages as well
as backward areas.
1. To promote and further the technical and artistic skills of the
rural people in the field of traditional and handicrafts and help
to establish cottage industries.